Make a Payment
Payment & Refund Policy
1. If an applicant is accepted, the 650 USD deposit becomes non-refundable with no exception. If an applicant is not accepted, the deposit will be immediately refunded in full.
2. The remaining balance of the course fee must be paid 2 months before the course start date. If not, your spot may be offered to others on the waiting list and the deposit forfeited.
3. Final payments can be completed via PayPal online or international bank transfer email for details.
4. All payments must be net of (excluding) any currency conversion charges or bank transfer fees.
5. In the unlikely event that the training is cancelled, we will refund 100% of your payment or offer an alternative placement of your choice. All Yoga is not liable for flight costs or any other expenses.
6. If a student withdraws from the course more than 2 weeks before the course begins, the deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another All Yoga course in Thailand or Bali. If a student withdraws from the course in the last two weeks before the course begins, the deposit will no longer be transferable.
7. Refund for the balance is as follows: Full refund (excluding deposit) if you cancel more than 3 months before start date. Refund will be processed 2 months before the cancelled course begins. For cancellation within 90 days of the course start – no refund, but credit can be transferred to another All Yoga Thailand course. Credit is valid with no expiration.
8. If a student reserves accommodation through us, the booking is binding and cannot be refunded as it has incurred expenses. No refunds will be issued if a student chooses to leave the venue accommodation at any point during the course.